Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 85 - 23 Lbs Down (217)

Just want to get today's loss on the record.  I weigh in tomorrow at the gym.  Their scale is higher than mine at home, so I hope, hope, hope I am below 220 on that scale tomorrow, too (not that it matters, because it's all relative--but I just want it.  :-))

I talked to Dustin about feeling like my loss is just way too slow for the way I'm eating and the amount of work (/exercise) I'm doing.  He thinks I'm not eating often enough during the day.  So I'm working on having a little protein and some kind of veggie every three hours at a minimum. 

I bought yet ANOTHER step counter yesterday at WalMart.  Didn't realize it wasn't wireless--no wonder it was  only $25.  But that's ok--I just want something that will accurately count my steps; don't NEED it to be wireless.

Found another inspirational person online yesterday:  "Healthy Habit Lady".  Her signature line is "Make Champion Choices".  Think I'm gonna adopt that.  In fact, I made a sign with the saying on it to put on the fridge yesterday.  Says it all, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment