Sunday, March 9, 2014

Improving My "Bottom Line"

OK, it's time for a reckoning/detox/reboot/do-over/mulligan/JUST DO IT!  I'm going on a cruise in 4 weeks.  I had to buy a bathing suit with a nice long skirt on it, like an old lady, just because I don't like my ... "bottom line", let's call it.

Tomorrow is Monday.  Everyone knows the best day to start a new lifestyle is on a Monday, right? (said with tongue firmly in cheek, of course--Monday isn't the best time to start--right NOW is.)

But I choose tomorrow.

There are 3 full weeks left in March starting tomorrow.  So I'm giving myself these 3 weeks/21 days to do REALLY GOOD THINGS for my body and my health.

The plan is to focus all my eating on veggies, fruits, and some clean protein when needed.

My NutriBullet will come in real handy for making nice NutriBlasts first thing in the morning, packed with veggies and fruit.

Then at lunch I'll have a nice salad with some of my homemade Orange Cashew dressing, that I got from Dr. Joel Fuhrman's site.  Nice and clean--no added sugar, salt, or preservatives.

In the evening, I'll have either another NutriBlast or/and some cottage cheese, chicken, or eggs.  Those are my protein sources of choice for the next 3 weeks.

It won't be easy, but I've enlisted the help of a buddy who I can contact when the night-eating urge strikes.  Eating at night is my biggest downfall by far--especially carby crap.

So wish me luck, and strength.  I'll post a new start-over weight in the morning.  I need to do better; I want to do better; and I'm determined to do better.  I CAN DO THIS!!!


How 'bout you?


No comments:

Post a Comment