Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 68 - Made It Into the 'Teens!! (219.5)

I nearly fell over when I got on the scale this morning and saw this!:


Sorry to show you my feet again--and so BIG--but WHOO HOO!!!!!  This is crazy!  I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever see the teens again when I started NutriBlasting.

I'm sure glad I took that leap of faith and kept going.

Hope this inspires you to keep going, too.  :-)

Today's morning 'Blast:
  • Spinach
  • Whole pear
  • Pineapple - 3 spears
  • Grape tomatoes - 5
  • Baby carrots - 5
  • Frozen grapes - 8
  • Hemp seed - 1T
  • Apple juice to the Max line
As usual, looked awful, tasted fresh and yummy!  (I hadn't yet added the grapes in this photo--had to mix it a little and add them after because the cup was so full.)


No comments:

Post a Comment