Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 36 - Freggie Blast for Brunch (228.5)

I got up REALLY late today, so I had "brunch" rather than breakfast.  :-)  Here's what I made:
Recipe:
Big handful of baby spinach
10-12 "sweet petites" carrots
8-10 slices of zucchini
1/4 navel orange
~20 frozen green grapes
1T hemp seeds
~1/2C apple juice

As usual, it looked pretty bad but tasted really good.  Putting in the frozen grapes, and so many, made a HUGE difference in how easy it was to drink--making them colder is a LOT better.  I have to go put some more grapes in the freezer now!

Also, usually I leave my 'Blasts on the base, blending, for maybe a minute.  It occurred to me that doing that whips a lot of air into em, making them sort of frothy.  So today I only blended it for about 15 seconds--long enough to see everything liquefied--and it went down a little easier.  It was thinner--not foamy or frothy like a McDonalds milkshake.

Still learning new things about how to make NutriBlasting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment