Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 1 - (240) - My First NutriBlast

I have a new NutriBullet.  I'm going to use it to get healthier, and hopefully, slimmer.  My starting weight is 240 pounds.  I'm 5'4" tall and 55 years old.  I plan to weigh myself and record my weight here weekly.

I thought it might help me, and possibly others, to document my actions AND meals along the way, because you never know--THIS time I might stick with it long enough to actually get somewhere.  So here goes!

This was my first "original" NutriBlast, before blending and after.  Looked SO healthy before blending--not quite as pretty after--but it still tasted delicious!

 

It consisted of:
  • 2 C spinach
  • 1/2 small zucchini
  • 1/4 C shredded carrots
  • 1/4 large red pepper
  • ~10 grapes
  • ~1/4 C blueberries
  • 1T hemp seed
  • apple juice to Max line

No comments:

Post a Comment