Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 15 - WEIGH-IN (235.5)

Well, I did very well with my eating over vacation and got in lots of steps on my FitBit.  Heck, I had over 7,000 steps yesterday!

Unfortunately, I stupidly hit a bag of Wavy Lays Low Salt potato chips right before bed--the night before weigh in--sigh.  Succumbed to an old habit and took the bag right into bed with me and ate mindlessly while I watched some stupid crap on TV.  What was I thinking?!?!? 

Here's the result:

 

So I'm 1.5 lbs higher than last week.  But that's ok--I won't let it discourage me.  I'm still down 4.5 from where I started, and today is a new day/week/opportunity to do better.  Progress, not perfection, right?


This morning's 'Blast should be called "Summer Sludge", cuz that's what it looks like.  Tastes good, though--at least I was able to finish it.  (No Rainbow Slaw in this one, ha ha--I'm back to spinach!)



Contents:

  • Spinach - 1C
  • Red pepper - 1/2 medium
  • Zucchini - 1/3 large
  • Apple - 1/2 large (yellow delicious)
  • Black grapes - 15
  • Blueberries, frozen - ~1/4 C (added just to make the finished drink colder)
  • Almonds - 15
  • Maca powder - 1-1/2 tsp (for protein)
  • Apple juice - ~1/2 C

 See why I called it "Summer Sludge"? (It was quite a bit darker in person than it looks here:)


No comments:

Post a Comment