Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 14 (8/14/13) - My First Undrinkable NutriBlast

Today I made the first NutriBlast that I couldn't finish, although I gave it the ol' college try and drank more than half before dumping the rest down the drain.

Instead of using spinach as the base, I used something called "Rainbow Slaw".  Thought it'd be a good way to get in 4 veggies for the price of one.  It contained mostly cabbage (ugh), plus some carrots and broccoli.  I thought the other stuff in it would hide the taste of the cabbage, but no dice.

Contents:
  • Rainbow Slaw 
  • Red pepper - 1/2 large
  • Cucumber - 1/2 small
  • Blueberries, frozen - ~1/4 C
  • Almonds - ~10
  • Maca powder - 1 T
It looked very pretty, but it was pretty nasty.  I just couldn't do the cabbage ...




No comments:

Post a Comment