Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 9, 10, 11, and 12 - Vacation in Maine

I've been on vacation since Tuesday.

I packed up lots of fruit, veggies, and yogurt, etc, and even brought my NutriBullet on vacation!!

I made a few smoothies on the trip, some "freggie" and some yogurt-based.

I walked an average of 5K steps each day.

I ate haddock 2 or 3 times when we ate out at restaurants (we were in Maine), and I skipped the fried dough and other goodies at the zoo.  When everyone else was having banana splits, I had an ice cream cone after a day at the beach (and had to toss part of it).

The worst thing I had on vacation was on the last morning, when I had a cannoli at the "cannoli bar" next to our hotel.  (The "cannoli bar" lets you choose your own shell, your own filling--orange, almond, or chocolate--and your own "end-caps".)  That cannoli was awesome and worth every bite.

So now I'm home and have 2 more days until I weigh in again.  I hope to at least keep everything off that I had lost last week.

Now it's back to full-time 'Blasting AND I need to keep up the steps AND get back to the gym.



No comments:

Post a Comment