Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 2 - Same NutriBlast as Yesterday, Plus.


Today I had basically the same NutriBlast as yesterday.

I forgot to put the hemp seeds in before I started blending, and I noticed that the color was much lighter.  So I took 2 "during" photos as well as the Before and Afters.

It's weird that some light little seeds that look like chopped walnuts make a smoothie so much darker!

Here's the "Before"--so pretty!:
Then here's the start of blending, before addition of hemp seeds:


 Here's after I added just 1T of hemp seeds and blended again:

  

And here's the lovely finished product!: 

 

One lesson I learned today:  Do NOT bring your big cup of breakfast into your car without the cap and expect to get very far before it tips over!!  Yup, I knocked it over while trying to buckle my seatbelt.  Looked like monster vomit all over my console and between the console and driver seat.  Lovely way to start the day.  :-)

Other than this smoothie today, I had a plum; some string beans from our garden; a bunch of crackers left over from a party on Saturday night (boooooo!!); a red pepper with hummus; and several handfuls of fresh blueberries that we picked this weekend.

All in all, a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment