Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 17 - Two NutriBlasts -- Freggie, and Yogurt-y

This morning's NutriBlast had so much freggie goodness, it made me feel almost virtuous:

Recipe:
  • Spinach - 2 C
  • Apple - 1/4 yellow delicious
  • Zucchini - 1/3 small
  • Cucumber - 1/3 small
  • Pineapple - 1/2 C, fresh
  • Blueberries - a few frozen
  • Almonds - 6-10
  • Maca powder - 1 t
  • Apple juice - ~1/2 C

I didn't bother taking a photo afterward because I've realized that if they contain spinach, they all kinda look the same after blending--like dark greenish-brown sludge.  If you want to see, look at a few of my earlier posts.  :-)

But once again, it was very tasty--and filling.  I drank the whole thing, no problem.

Later in the day, I made a pretty purplish fruit & yogurt 'Blast:
  • 1 C Greek yogurt, plain
  • 1/2 C frozen blueberries
  • 15 black grapes
  • Almond milk (plain) to the Max line
Since it looked like all the other blueberry & yogurt 'Blasts I've made so far, I didn't take a photo of it, either.

It was creamy, frothy, and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment